Haskell Distributed Project
This repository holds an implementation of Cloud Haskell.
At present, this repository hosts
- network-transport: Generic Network.Transport API
- network-transport-tests: Test suite for Network.Transport instantiations
- network-transport-tcp: TCP instantiation of Network.Transport
- network-transport-inmemory: In-memory instantiation of Network.Transport (incomplete)
- network-transport-composed: Compose two transports (incomplete)
- distributed-static: Support for static values
- distributed-process: The main Cloud Haskell package
- distributed-process-simplelocalnet: Simple backend for local networks
- distributed-process-azure: Azure backend for Cloud Haskell (work in progress)
- azure-service-api: Haskell bindings for the Azure service API (work in progress)
- rank1dynamic: Like Data.Dynamic and Data.Typeable but with support for polymorphic values
For more detailed information about the interfaces provided by these packages, please refer to the distributed-process repository wiki. People who wish to get started with Cloud Haskell should cabal install distributed-process and possibly distributed-process-simplelocalnet and refer to the corresponding Haddock documentation (Control.Distributed.Process, Control.Distributed.Process.Closure, Control.Distributed.Process.Node, and Control.Distributed.Process.Backend.SimpleLocalnet).