- HsYAML is a YAML 1.2 processor implementation for Haskell.
- It is in strict compliance with YAML 1.2 grammer rules.
- HsYAML is tested using YAML-Test-Suite and some other tests which can be found here.
- See HsYAML's performance on YAML-Test-Matrix which combines all tests from YAML-Test-Suite and performance of all processors from yaml-editor.
- See what's changed in recent (and upcoming) releases here.
The primary API documentation for
HsYAML is its Haddock documentation which can be found here.
cabal install HsYAML
When contributing to this repository, please read the set of guidelines mentioned in CONTRIBUTING.md. Feel free to report bugs, documentation enhancements, and other improvements.
The library is developed and maintained by Herbert Valerio Riedel
This project is licensed under X-SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-or-later