Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Rename definition: Can rename bindings, data types, constructors, fields, type variables, etc. Respects scoping.
- Extract binding: Extracts the selected expression as a local binding.
- Inline binding: Removes the selected binding and replaces the uses with binding's implementation.
- Generate type signature: Generates the type signature for a function. Useful for declaring the type if it is complex.
- Organize imports: Sorts the imports into alphabetical order and narrows the set of imported definitions to the ones that are really used.
- Organize extensions: Removes unused GHC extensions from the modules.
- Generate exports: Generate an export list for the module that contains all definitions in it. Useful for narrowing the list of exported definitions to the ones that need to be public.
- Float out: Moves the given local binding to an outer scope.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.