Clone this wiki locally
Welcome nice stranger!
Haskell Mode loves contributors and we strive to go extra length to help out both newcomers and serial backers.
When I started contributing to haskell-mode I had 0 experience in Elisp, but it was super easy to learn it. -- geraldus, 2016-01-16
We have a carefully managed list of issues prepared for new contributors:
Haskell Mode project is managed according to rules outlined in the wiki:
- Reporting issues is also a valued form of contribution
- Writing tests is easier than fixing functionality and helps a lot
- Submitting pull requests describes how to use git and github
- Pull requests should strive to deliver Complete functionality
- Pull request checklist will be checked before merging
- Have a look at Core Team responsibilities
- Discussing Haskell Mode project
- Meaning of Labels used on github issues