Guides / Tutorials / Resources
Table of contents
- :doc:`Digital Ocean One-click App <deployment/digital-ocean-one-click>`
- :doc:`Azure Container Instances with Postgres <deployment/azure-container-instances-postgres>`
- Blog: Instant GraphQL on AWS RDS
The above are guides to deploy Hasura GraphQL engine on some specific platforms.
For more generic guides, see :doc:`../deployment/index`
- Blog: Build a realtime chat app with GraphQL Subscriptions.
- Blog: Build a React To Do Application.
- Video: Build a realtime chat app with GraphQL Subscriptions.
- Blog: Move from firebase to realtime GraphQL on Postgres.
- Blog: Create a Gatsby site using GraphQL on Postgres.
- Blog: Instant GraphQL on AWS RDS.
- Blog: Using TimescaleDB with Hasura GraphQL.
Integrating with monitoring frameworks
The following demonstrate integrating Hasura GraphQL engine logs with some external monitoring frameworks:
- Blog: GraphQL Observability with Hasura GraphQL Engine and Honeycomb
- Blog: Uptime Monitoring for Hasura GraphQL Engine with DataDog on GKE
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 1 :titlesonly: :hidden: Deployment guides <deployment/index> Sample apps <sample-apps/index> Integration/migration tutorials <integrations/index> Integrating with monitoring frameworks <monitoring/index> Auditing tables <auditing-tables> Telemetry <telemetry>