I set up Hasura on an existing Postgres DB and it appears that the console is incorrectly displaying the type of timestamp fields:
PGadmin: Timestamp with timezone
Graphiql docs: timestamptz!
Hasura console: Text
* fix timestamp column shown as text in modify section
* fix foreign key update bug in case of capital letters in name
* show column type, default value, constraint names as properties in modify section
* display disabled action btns in browse rows if no primary key set
* add tooltips to event trigger / remote schema try it out examples
This commit was created on GitHub.com and signed with a verified signature using GitHub’s key.