The Hasura Community Wiki is a collection of articles, tools and other contributions made by the Hasura community.
If you would like to add a link to this Wiki, you can edit this page.
Table of contents
- Articles in other languages
- Technical Writer Program Articles
- Tools, Boilerplates & Sample Apps
- Videos & Podcasts
- How to Contribute
A list of articles written about the Hasura GraphQL Engine.
- Instant realtime GraphQL engine on Cloud Foundry (with PostgreSQL and Docker) by Pierre Dominique
- Serverless GraphQL with Hasura on AWS ECS over Aurora PostgreSQL by Jon Vogel
- Hasura Brings Declarative Programming to GraphQL API Development by ProgrammableWeb
- How I built an IoT solution using Hasura? by Sooraj Shankar
- Public GraphQL queries with Hasura by Mike Wheaton
- Building a Serverless GraphQL App with Next.js, Hasura and CloudRun by Geoff Strickland
- How I scale Firebase (by migrating to graphQL)? And speed up my development by 10x by Florent CLAPIÉ
- GraphQL subscriptions with Apollo Client React Hooks and Hasura by Christopher Bartling.
- How Hasura saved us $50,000 by Brandon Paquette.
- The history behind nhost.io (From old PHP/MySQL to the worlds most modern web app stack with Hasura and GraphQL.) by Johan Eliasson.
- elm + elm-graphql + Hasura = ❤ by Thibaut Assus.
- Hasura GraphQL - First impressions by Christoph Benjamin Weber.
- Building a Real-time Game of Thrones Voting App with GraphQL and Chart.js by Daniel Phiri.
- Auth for Hasura GraphQL engine with Firebase by Varun A P.
- Flutter + GraphQL with Hasura by Raja Jain.
- How to install CapRover, and then Hasura, from scratch by Carlos Montesino.
- Modelling teams and user security with Hasura by Gordon Johnston.
- Deploying Hasura on AWS with Fargate, RDS and Terraform by Gordon Johnston.
- How to implement ETL Application using Hasura GraphQL Engine and Next.js by Aswin VB.
- Use GraphQL with Hasura and Azure Database for PostgreSQL by Sunil Kamath.
- How to integrate Next.js and Hasura by Aswin VB.
- Kickstart your GraphQL API with Hasura by Turkka Mannila.
- React Native ToDo app with NativeBase, Hasura & Redux by GeekyAnts.
- How to get started with Angular-Hasura Boilerplates by Siddhant Srivastav.
- Todo App with Hasura GraphQL Engine using Angular 6 by Siddhant Srivastav.
- How to build a Dialogflow bot using Hasura by The Punjabi Geek.
- How to Integrate Next.Js and Hasura by Aswin VB.
- Making a login app using React-native and Hasura without Redux by Divyanshu Kumar.
- Beginner’s guide to GraphQL API by Marion Schleifer.
- How to connect your GraphQL API to your Vue.js frontend by Marion Schleifer.
- How to add a GraphQL API to dev.to in a few minutes by rhymes.
- Deploying Basic serverLess React App with Hasura GraphQL Engineby Himanshu Dixit.
- Django JWT authentication with the Hasura GraphQL Engine by Olawepo Olayemi.
- How to test GraphQL for correctness on Hasura using OnlineOrNot by Max Rozen.
- Auth for Hasura GraphQL Engine with Firebase by Varun A P.
- Integrating Hasura’s GraphQL Engine into our React Application by Vipul Gupta.
- Insert multiple relational objects transactionally in Hasura by Johan Eliasson.
- How to get started with Hasura and GraphQL on DigitalOcean by Johan Eliasson.
Articles in other languages
Articles about the Hasura GraphQL Engine in languages other than English.
- Case Study: A Fortune 500 Healthcare Company translated by Takeshi Amano.
- Add Authentication and Authorization to Vue.js Apps with Auth0 and GraphQL translated by Takeshi Amano.
- How to connect your GraphQL API to your VueJS Frontend translated by Takeshi Amano.
- Beginner’s Guide to GraphQL API translated by Takeshi Amano.
- Readme translated by Takeshi Amano.
- How to implement migrations using Hasura written by Maxime Richard.
- Readme, Event Triggers, Remote Schemas, Contributing, Security, Code of Conduct by Yann Irbah.
Technical Writer Program Articles
This is a collection of all the articles written as part of the Hasura Technical Writer Program - a program that supports, publishes and pays authors for articles that add to the knowledge base of the Hasura GraphQl Engine.
- Using Hasura as a data access layer in serverless architecture by Himshwet Gaurav.
- Building file upload/downloads for your Hasura app by Johan Eliasson.
- How to build a realtime chat app using the 3factor architecture by Umar Abdullahi.
- Getting started with Hasura and Flutter by Junyu Zhan.
- A tutorial for using Firebase to add authentication and authorization to a realtime Hasura app by Junyu Zhan.
Tools, Boilerplates & Sample Apps
This is a collection of tools and boilerplates for working with Hasura built by the community.
- hasura-starter: A boilerplate, cheetsheet, guide for Hasura beginners by jjangga0214
- nextjs-auth0-hasura: A boilerplate project for Nextjs + Auth0 + Hasura by Vincent Grafé.
- hasura boilerplate app: A Hasura boilerplate app with koa knex objection passport jwt by Christophe Dumont.
- rust-hasura: This is an example of a Rust server that functions as a remote schema for Hasura. It features login, signup, JWT creation, hashed passwords and typesafe requests to Hasura (including integration of Rust's uuid package) by Rónán McCabe.
- whatsflutter_web: A Whatsapp web clone using Flutter Web and Hasura by Flutterando.
- Hasura Backend Plus: Auth & Files (S3-compatible Object Storage) for Hasura built by Johan Eliasson.
- graphql-to-sql: Turn your Prisma GraphQL models into SQL definitions without Prisma server. Made by Daniel Maricic.
- Hasura Gateway: A proof-of-concept GraphQL API gateway for Hasura microservices made by Cas du Plessis.
- hasura-auto-tracker: Automatically configure Hasura tracking features, and additionally generates SQL views to expose JSON values as SQL columns. Built by Chris Nurse and the team at AxisTech.
- Hasura Auth: An authentication library for use with Hasura using Remote Schema and GraphQL. Built by Rodolfo Silva.
- Craft-hasura: Use your Craft CMS credentials to authenticate with a GraphQL API powered by Hasura. Built by Jason McCallister.
- Keycloak-hasura-connector: Connect hasura with Keycloak. Built by Omkar Yadav.
- Hasura-with-firebase: A Hasura with Firebase example app built by Pablo Rocha.
- Firebase Authentication with Hasura: A sample app built by Leonardo Alves.
- passportjs-jwt-roles: A sample auth JWT service for authenticating requests to the Hasura GraphQL Engine by plmercereau.
- Hasura-aws: A Terraform module to deploy Hasura graphql engine on AWS by Rayraegah.
- Hasura-django-migration: An example of migrating a Django API to Hasura, with a custom JWT auth server by heyrict.
- Docker Compose Quickstart: Simple boilerplate from the Hasura PGJWT scripts with initial schema defined.
- Hasura Deployment using Ansible: Gist on instant deployment of Hasura to a server using Ansible.
Videos & Podcasts
Videos and live talks about the Hasura GraphQL Engine.
- Analyzing the British Open with Hasura GraphQL by Baylor Breaks It Down.
- Postgres GraphQL in minutes! by Christian Martins.
- 3Factor App Series Part 1, Part 2 &Part 3 by Coding Blocks.
- Realtime APIs Made Easy: Building a Gatsby-GraphQL Stack Using Hasura by Kim Morano.
- Building Apps with Realtime GraphQL using Hasura by Bart Verkoeijen.
- Moving Fast Without Breaking Things: TypeScript, GraphQL, and the JAMstack by Tadas Antanavicius.
- Firebase to GraphQL: Migrating your Database by Daniel Phiri.
- How To Connect GraphQL To Your Vuejs With Hasura by Erik Hanchett.
- GraphQL & Hasura by The Cynical Developer.
- Setting up Hasura / Postgres on Docker and running the "realtime-poll" example by Stacey on Software.
- Lightweight and blazing fast web applications with Vue JS and the Hasura GraphQL by Marion Schleifer.
How to Contribute
The Hasura community is growing everyday and we'd love for you to help out! Here are all the ways you can get in which you can get involved:
- Submit PRs: Check out our contributing guide to see how you can work on the GraphQL Engine directly.
- Translations: Help us translate Hasura's Readme or Docs.
- Publish a blogpost: If you enjoy writing you should check out the Technical Writer Program. You can write articles about working with the GraphQL Engine or in-depth GraphQL blog posts and we'll compensate you for each article we publish.
- Speak at an event: Let us know if you’re talking about Hasura at a meetup or conference. We'll help you out with slides, collateral and even send you swag.
- Get on Discord: However you choose to get involved with the community, the one thing you should do is get on our Discord Channel! It's HQ for all of Hasura's community / support activities. It's the best way to interact with us and other community members in realtime.
If you are organizing a meetup or conference and are looking out for sponsorship, fill out this form and we’ll get back to you.
If you feel like you can contribute in a way we haven't covered or you can bring an interesting skillset to the community, drop me a message at email@example.com. I'll help you figure out how you can get involved.
We can't wait to see what you do!