Please sign in to comment.
upgrade zipjail, adds max cpu/time limitations
This commit implements the long awaited requirement to limit CPU and harddisk resources. From now on, submitted Zip bombs and alike will affect the Cuckoo host in a limited fashion since, i.e., write a maximum of one gigabyte (by default) to the harddisk and do this within a maximum of two minutes (120 seconds).
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 102 additions and 56 deletions.
- +17 −3 sflock/abstracts.py
- +5 −0 sflock/config.py
- BIN sflock/data/zipjail.elf
- +6 −8 sflock/unpack/ace.py
- +6 −8 sflock/unpack/cab.py
- +7 −9 sflock/unpack/rar.py
- +11 −2 sflock/unpack/tar.py
- +11 −2 sflock/unpack/zip.py
- +17 −24 sflock/unpack/zip7.py
- BIN tests/files/1025mb.7z
- BIN tests/files/1025mb.tar.bz2
- BIN tests/files/1025mb.zip
- +22 −0 tests/test_unpack.py