This is a simple Reddit client created using Flutter. It has the following features:
- Shows subreddit posts
- Allows you to choose from a variety of subreddits
- Shows comment-trees associated with posts
- Opens links using an external browser
- Parse markdown in comments
- Search functionality
Building and Installing
You can follow these instructions to build Plebeian and install it onto your device:
- Install Flutter. If you don't know how, refer to the Flutter Setup guide.
- Clone this repository.
- Enter the directory created after the clone, and run the following commands:
flutter packages get
flutter run --release
The last command both builds and installs Plebeian.
Copyright 2017 Hathibelagal Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.