Cabra for Windows, OS X, and Linux
The ultimate studying app, now for your desktop.
Download it from the website or find the compiled executable in the dist/ folder.
├── build/ │ └── classes/ (compiled bytecode) ├── dist/ │ └── cabra.jar (compiled executable) ├── nbproject/ (for NetBeans) └── src/ (Java source) └── cabra/ ├── abstracts/ (parent classes) ├── dinero/ (the reward/gamification add-on) ├── images/ ├── About.java ├── AnswerPanel.java └── ...
Feel free to submit a pull request - most code changes will probably be in src/cabra/.
- Add syncing with Cabra mobile.
- Add awards (medals, trophies, etc.) for impressive accomplishments (e.g. studying 500 cards in a day).
- Add printing for notes.
- Update images to a monochrome, unified theme.
- Replace menu bar with a button a la Chrome's menu button.
- Allow for maximization of panel
- Add sorting in the card creation panel
- Allow projects to be saved in packs (e.g. ChineseProjects.cpack would contain Chinese1.cproj, Chinese2.cproj, etc.).