Open new scratch window. Additionally allows to load output of Vim command, shell command of register into such buffer.
Based on -romainl- script - https://gist.github.com/romainl/eae0a260ab9c135390c30cd370c20cd7
:Scratch "open new, empty, scratch window :Scratch ls " show the full output of command :ls in scratch window :Scratch !ls -la " show the full output of command :!ls -la in scratch window :Scratch @+ " show the full output of '+' register in scratch window
- by default use :new instead of :vnew
- accepts modifiers like :vertical or :aboveleft to control where the scratchpad will be positioned
- adds support for opening scratchpads for registers via @ prefix
- adds :Scratchify to change any buffer into scratchpad
- support for specifying filetype via +ft