ofxTweener is the missing tween class for open frameworks. It's implementation is much like AS3's Tweener and TweenMax. It uses a single, static tweenclass that controls all tweens using references. That means that there's no need to update the individual vars.
Updated example project to be OF 0.08 compatible
- single static class One tween class to control them all
- central update() function can be called from within the draw function for visual sync tweening
- reference variables no need to update
- central time scaling
- stop/remove all or individual tweens
- override or sequence mode
- bezier tweening
ofxTweener works with OF 0.06, 0.07 and 0.08. It has been tested on OSX 10.6~10 and Windows as well. The included example is a Xcode 6 OF 0.08 project.