Base template for kickstarting an application.
- 7-1 pattern file structure
- Base styles for...
- Login Screens
- Night Themes
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
And then execute:
Or install it yourself as:
$ gem install cs_template
- Generates all SCSS files in your project
- Skips over any existing directories that match the 7-1 pattern
- Example. If you already have a vendor directory, it will not destroy it and create a new one.
- Installs the SCSS from Bourbon and Neat in your vendor directory
- Wipes out every directory and file matching the 7-1 pattern
This is useful if you just want to install the template for temporary use. Do not use this if you wish to only delete select files in each directory. This wipes everything.
To install this gem onto your local machine, run
bundle exec rake install. To release a new version, update the version number in
version.rb, and then run
bundle exec rake release, which will create a git tag for the version, push git commits and tags, and push the
.gem file to rubygems.org.
Bug reports and pull requests are welcome on GitHub at https://github.com/havok2905/cs_template.
The gem is available as open source under the terms of the MIT License.