Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Added in ability to search posts and pages in the admin dashboard (#29)
- Fixed styling of pagination in the admin dashboard (#29)
- Added JSON as a feed option and is available at yourdomain.com/feed/json (#19)
There is no database changes, just keep your theme folder if you have made changes to it and overwrite the theme/admin and hoosk/hoosk0 folders
- Removed extra slash from language in settings page (#22)
- Added fix for htaccess file (#23)
- Added a new Maintenance Mode feature *see below for details
- Added favicon upload to settings page
- Updated logo alt tag to be the site name
- Fixed bug uploading logo
Database has been updated, to add the new fields to yours please use the following SQL:
ALTER TABLE `hoosk_settings` ADD `siteFavicon` TEXT NULL , ADD `siteMaintenance` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', ADD `siteMaintenanceHeading` TEXT NULL , ADD `siteMaintenanceMeta` TEXT NULL , ADD `siteMaintenanceContent` TEXT NULL , ADD `siteAdditionalJS` TEXT NULL ;
You can now turn the site offline to visitors by enabling the maintenance mode in the settings page, you can set the heading, meta and content for the maintenance mode page.
When enabled any users visiting the site will be presented with the message you have added, you can still view the website by logging in to the admin dashboard first.
The main dashboard will display a message letting you know when maintenance mode is on just incase you forget that it is still on.
Try it out on the demo site http://demo.hoosk.org
- Fixed issue with RSS feed causing white screen when logging in. (#23)
- Added a flag to the index.php which when set to FALSE will disable the dashboard RSS feed display if required
- Added ability to mark posts as published (#18)
- Fixed error page bugs (pageTemplate/postID)
- Added visible published flags to Posts and Pages sections (#18)
- Updated Install script to mysqli (#23)
- Install script will now delete /install/hoosk.sql and /install/index.php upon completion to prevent DB being overwritten
- Updated Database Structure - all tables now include unique columns, new published field in posts table (#24)
- Updated Install SQL file to include new structure/fields and added drop table lines to prevent errors during install
- Fixed links throughout admin area to allow installing in a subdirectory (#21)
- Default login details changed to demo/demo
If you wish to upgrade your version to the latest then you will need to update your database to include the new field, do so by using the following SQL:
ALTER TABLE `hoosk_post` ADD `published` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' AFTER `categoryID` ;
- Added an ajax session check which will prompt if session has expired
and you need to log in again.
- Ajax session check before saving page allowing you to log in again
then save without losing changes.
- Added RSS and Atom feeds.
- Added Hoosk news feed into the dashboard.
check out the demo
The URL for the RSS or ATOM feeds are yourdomain.com/feed/rss or /feed/atom