This is the official implementation of Propel in Symfony2.
The two major branches being supported are:
1.5branch contains Propel 1.6+ integration for Symfony 2.8 LTS.
1.6branch contains Propel 1.6+ integration for Symfony 3.0.
If you are running on an older version, you may require one of the following versions of this bundle.
1.0branch contains Propel 1.6 integration for Symfony 2.0.
1.1branch contains Propel 1.6 integration for Symfony 2.1.
1.2branch contains Propel 1.6 integration for Symfony >2.1.
1.4branch contains Propel 1.6 integration for Symfony >2.3.
2.0branch will contain
Propel2integration for Symfony 3.0.
master branch won't be updated anymore, and will trigger an
E_USER_DEPRECATED error to notice people.
- Generation of model classes based on an XML schema (not YAML) placed under
- Insertion of SQL statements;
- Runtime autoloading of Propel and generated classes;
- Propel runtime initialization through the XML configuration;
- Migrations Propel 1.6;
- Reverse engineering from existing database;
- Integration to the Symfony2 Profiler;
- Load SQL, YAML and XML fixtures;
- Create/Drop databases;
- Integration with the Form component;
- Integration with the Security component;
- Propel ParamConverter can be used with Sensio Framework Extra Bundle.
For documentation, see:
For license, see: