Medhelper project - html, css, img, fonts, js + library (non-php version)
>Medhelper - medial site of dr. Osadchuk Centre.
- gulp: run default gulp task (sass, js, watch, browserSync) for web development;
- build: build project to dist folder (cleanup, image optimize, removing unnecessary files);
- deploy: project deployment on the server from dist folder via FTP;
- clearcache: clear all gulp cache.
Rules for working with the starting HTML template
- All HTML files should have similar initial content as in app/index.html;
- Template Basic Images Start comment in app/index.html - all your custom template basic images (og:image for social networking, favicons for a variety of devices);
- Load Fonts CSS Start comment in app/index.html: use loadCSS function, if the site is located in a subfolder. Use (uncomment) loadLocalStorageCSS, if the site is at the root. One of the lines should always be commented out. All fonts are connected in app/sass/fonts.sass with Bourbon;
- Custom Browsers Color Start comment in app/index.html: set the color of the browser head on a variety of devices;
- Custom HTML comment in app/index.html - all your custom HTML;
- Optimized loading JS Start comment in app/index.html: loading all scripts;
- For installing new jQuery library, just run the command "bower i plugin-name" in the terminal. Libraries are automatically placed in the folder app/libs. Bower must be installed in the system (npm i -g bower). Then place all jQuery libraries paths in the 'libs' task (gulpfile.js);
- All custom JS located in app/js/common.js;
- All Sass vars placed in app/sass/_vars.sass;
- All Bootstrap media queries placed in app/sass/_media.sass;
- All jQuery libraries CSS styles placed in app/sass/_libs.sass;
- All basic styles (html, body, fonts, buttons, etc...) placed in app/sass/_base.sass;
- In the file app/header.sass should be placed all styless, responsible for displaying the first screen (on the biggest screens) on all pages;
- Rename ht.access to .htaccess before place it in your web server. This file contain rules for files caching on web server.