Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
New in this release:-
- Various bug fixes (Two criticals:- one related to zip & other related to downloading files over 15 mb)
- Enhancement of UI
Many thanks to all the people who help me make this project better!
Fixed two critical bugs which caused the program to crash when downloading files over 15 mb.
Well I guess it's time for a new release. Older versions have been deleted because they were unstable.I tried to rewrite the original multidownload from ground up in c and c++.The new version has the following features:-
- Nicer UI
- More stable
- An included file explorer to change the download location
- No more debug info
- Replaced the old long script with a more shorter one which increases stability
- Gets filename from content-disposition , if it fails it will ask the user to give the downloaded file a filename
- Replaced the old zip lib with a better one
- Improved the QR code detection
- Added a download bar
- More small features you will note while using the app
- A new icon and banner by @NinjaBoyLao
(There is no Mega support in this release)
Stumbled upon a bug? Found a site which does not work? Open an issue.
Also Don't forget to leave a like.
You will need xml along with the 3dsx.