Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 40 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Stadium (.hbs) File Changelog
StadiumObject.blueSpoinPointswhich let you configure where players will spawn during kickoff and when added to the game.
StadiumObject.kickOffResetwhich lets you configure the kickoff reset behaviour to reset all discs instead of just the ball and players.
- Disc.color can now be set to "transparent".
StadiumObject.ballPhysicscan now be set to "disc0" which makes the game consider the first disc in the
StadiumObject.discslist as the ball. The discs list must not be empty.
- Added 6 new collision flags:
"c3". If a disc has
cGrouplist they will become kickable like the ball. If a disc has
cGrouplist they will score goals when crossing a goal line. "c0", "c1", "c2" and "c3" don't have any special meaning and can be used for any purpose.
StadiumObject.jointswhich lets you join discs together with sticks or springs.
PlayerPhysics.kickback, which is a force applied back to the player when he kicks.
StadiumObject.canBeStored, if set to false the stadium can't be stored with the /store command.
- Added a Background color property.
- Added a cameraFollow property that now lets you make stadiums where the camera will center on the player and ignore the ball. Probably useful for obstacle courses or racing maps.
- Added a bias property to segments that lets you make one-way walls with configurable thickness. Useful for making bounds of maps with small and fast moving balls that would usually go through normal thin segments.