Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Note: The recommended way to use Haxegon is to install it via haxelib:
haxelib install haxegon
- Added a new simple example to the haxegon-samples repo: Filters.
- Added support for simple fullscreen filters. Currently just
blur, but more coming soon!
Filter.bloom = 1.0; // Enable bloom filter Filter.bloom = 2.0; // Enable really bright bloom filter Filter.blur = true; // Enable blur filter Filter.reset(); //Disable all active filters
- Redesign of the
Debugclass. There's now a nicer and more useful Debug window, with the following two functions:
Debug.log("Error!"); //Output an error to the console and the debug window Debug.clear(); //Clear the debug window
- Added handy new colour shifting functions:
//Returns a colour with the RGB components (0-255) adjusted. newcolour = Col.shiftred(oldcolour, amount); newcolour = Col.shiftgreen(oldcolour, amount); newcolour = Col.shiftblue(oldcolour, amount); //Returns a colour with the hue component (0-360) adjusted. newcolour = Col.shifthue(oldcolour, amount); //Returns a colour with the saturation or lightness (0-1.0) adjusted. newcolour = Col.multiplysaturation(oldcolour, amount); newcolour = Col.multiplylightness(oldcolour, amount);
- Cleanup to
Random.hx. Some old cluttery functions have been removed -
var temparray:Array< String> = ["cat", "dog", "pig", "rabbit", "frog"]; Debug.log("Original order is: " + temparray); Random.shuffle(temparray); Debug.log("After shuffling: " + temparray);
- Updated to work with the latest 5.0 versions of OpenFL and Lime.
- Fixed smoothing issue with
- Disabled right click on Flash target. You can press Ctrl + Left Click to simulate a right click on Flash.
- Fixed a bug where haxegon wasn't using the fps value from
project.xml. (via https://twitter.com/randomnine/)
- Default FPS is now 60 instead of 30.
- Internal improvements to drawing primatives. (via https://twitter.com/KommanderKlobb/)
- Support for quadbatching on
Gfx.fillcircle(), resulting in speed improvements on all those functions.
- Fixed a crash bug if you draw a circle of radius 0.
- Fixed line thickness on
- General cleanups to the library.
Gfx.getpixel(). It's very slow right now - I'll work on speeding it up for the next version!
- Default font has changed from Verdana to the bitmap font PC Paint Normal. This is included in the engine, and doesn't require you to include any assets.
Gfx.clearscreen(Col.TRANSPARENT)when drawing to an image now restores the transparency of that image.
- On Native targets, you can capture the mouse cursor by setting the values of
- Some new helper functions added to
Geom(which was called
Helpin the last build). All
Geomfunctions work in Radians, to be consistant with Haxe's Math class.
//Return the smallest angle between a and b, including sign: var smallestangle:Float = Geom.anglebetween(a, b); //Clamp a value between a minimum and maximum value var clamptedvalue:Float = Geom.clamp(value, min, max); //Convert radians to degrees, and vice versa var rad:Float = Geom.todegrees(deg); var deg:Float = Geom.todegrees(rad);
Helpclass has been renamed
Geom. The renamed functions are
Gfx.scale()can be called with no parameters to reset image scale setting (Same as
Gfx.scale()can be called with a single parameter scale x and y the same.
- Fixed a crash when calling
Text.width()on a font you haven't drawn with yet.