Hazelcast Jet Demo Applications
These are Demonstration applications using Hazelcast Jet. Each is a full application and demonstrates how you can use Jet to solve real-world problems.
For smaller, feature specific samples see https://github.com/hazelcast/hazelcast-jet-code-samples
- Real-time Image Recognition - Recognizes images present in the webcam video input with a model trained with CIFAR-10 dataset.
- Twitter Cryptocurrency Sentiment Analysis - Twitter content is analyzed in real time to calculate cryptocurrency trend list with popularity index.
- Real-Time Road Traffic Analysis and Prediction - Continuously computes linear regression models from current traffic. Uses the trend from week ago to predict traffic now.
- Real-time Sports Betting Engine - This is a simple example of a sports book and is a good introduction to the Pipeline API. It also uses Hazelcast IMDG as an in-memory data store.
- Flight Telemetry - Reads a stream of telemetry data from ADB-S on all commercial aircraft flying anywhere in the world. There is typically 5,000 - 6,000 aircraft at any point in time. This is then filtered, aggregated and certain features are enriched and displayed in Grafana.
- Market Data Ingestion - Uploads a stream of stock market data (prices) from a Kafka topic into an IMDG map. Data is analysed as part of the upload process, calculating the moving averages to detect buy/sell indicators. Input data here is manufactured to ensure such indicators exist, but this is easy to reconnect to real input.
- Markov Chain Generator Generates a Markov Chain with probabilities based on supplied classical books.
- Real-Time Trade Processing Oliver Buckley-Salmon. Reads from a Kafka topic with Jet and then storage to HBase and Hazelcast IMDG. Shows enrichment and streaming aggregations. Jet 0.4.