Hazelcast Jet 3.2
- New stateful mapping/flat-mapping and filtering operators allows possibility for
advanced stateful computation such as custom windows and pattern matching.
- New test sources and assertion sinks to help with unit testing of pipelines.
- Job-specific metrics are now available via Job API and it's also possible to store and
query the final metrics for completed jobs.
- New S3 source and sink which can be used to read from and write to Amazon Web Services
- IMap sources and sinks have been rewritten to make better use of cooperative
multi-threading, resulting in significantly increased performance.
- Various job lifecycle improvements to allow small batch jobs to run with less latency.
- Updated Hazelcast IMDG version to 3.12.3.