Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This document includes the new features, enhancements, and fixed issues for Hazelcast Node.js Client 0.9 release.
- Improved logging on connection to the cluster. [#291]
- Added more recommended rules to
- Updated scripts. [#299]
- Implemented Hazelcast Cloud Discovery for Node.js client. [#303]
- Added Readme for the code-samples repo folder. [#317]
- Fixed an error in Portable Serialization when nested portables are used. [#292]
- Fixed an error in Client SSL Authentication Test. [#301]
- Fixed an error in Map Partition Aware Test. [#309]
- Fixed errors in Near Cache. [#312]
Plain strings are used to specify member addresses instead of
Address objects when configuring Hazelcast Client programmatically.
var cfg = new Config.ClientConfig(); cfg.networkConfig.addresses = [ new Address('0.0.0.0', 5709), new Address('0.0.0.1', 5710) ];
var cfg = new Config.ClientConfig(); cfg.networkConfig.addresses = [ '0.0.0.0:5709', '0.0.0.1:5710' ];