This document includes the new features, enhancements, and fixed issues for Hazelcast Python Client 3.8 release.
- Fixed reactor thread raising empty error when user invocations cancelled #57
- Fixed error type mismatch issue in reactor handle_error
- Fixed a possible false heartbeat alarm
- Fixed issue of "python disconnected always changes its uuid "
- User configured intervals less than 10 seconds were not respected. Fixed it to make the resolution 1 seconds rather than 10 seconds.
- Fixed custom serialization look-up fail for classes with subtype