Debugging in VS
Clone this wiki locally
The following instructions pertain to VS2008 and beyond; older versions may have slightly different configuration options.
To enable debug info for breakpoints and step-through execution:
For each of SparkleLib, SparkleLib.Git, SparkleShare, and the SparkleShareInviteOpener projects:
- Open the Properties page (right click on project -> Properties)
- Select the Build tab of the properties editor
- Scroll down and click the "Advanced" button under the "Output" section
- Change the "Debug Info:" drop-down under the "Output" section to "pdb-only" or "full"
- Save the properties settings and then rebuild the project