ActiveMonitor - performance monitoring for Rails applications
ActiveMonitor is still an Alpha product! It lies about many of its features!
ActiveMonitor is a Redis-backed monitoring engine for your Rails application. It is designed to be easy to integrate, cause insignificant load, and provide useful performance analysis.
Add ActiveMonitor to your Gemfile with:
Run the generator:
$ rails generate active_monitor:install
Point to Redis server by setting
ENV["REDIS_URL"] or for Redis to go (Heroku)
ENV["REDIS_TO_GO_URL"] otherwise ActiveMonitor will attempt to connect to
Redis running at
If you need finer control over the configuration, let me (@dickeyxxx) know and I will add more configuration.
- Add client performance tools
- Find actual RPMs
- Generate fake data for controller actions
- Generate fake data for database
- Generate fake data for client performance
- Expand information on controller actions