MESE-Next Telegram and WeChat Server
This is a chatbot server which runs a fan-made variant of MESE (Management and Economics Simulation Exercise) on Telegram and WeChat. @mese_bot is powered by this project.
This project is based on MESE-Next.
To run the server, you need:
- Node.js 5.10+ and required packages
- MESE-Next Engine binary
- A Telegram bot token or a WeChat account for bot
The server itself does not need installation.
Before running the server, you may do the following steps:
- Clone this repository or download it;
- Install Node.js;
- Install NPM (Node.js Package Manager);
- Install required NPM packages:
node-telegram-bot-apifor Telegram, or
- Make sure that MESE-Next Engine is in the same directory as the server's, and give it execution permission (
config.jsif you want to change some configurations.
To run the server for Telegram:
- Put your bot token in
tokenin the same directory as the server's;
To run the server for WeChat:
- Login the WeChat account on your phone;
- Scan the QR Code shown on the terminal;
- Authorize the Web WeChat session.
MESE-Next Telegram and WeChat Server - Copyright (C) 2015-2017 hczhcz
This project is only distributed in GitHub and MESE China Group, and released without any warranty. This distribution is not under any public license. Commercial use and redistribution outside GitHub are not allowed without the author's permission. Please contact @hczhcz if you need a licensed version.
MESE-Next Engine in this repository is released without any warranty or copyright guarantee. Please use at your own risk.