Processing Nine Block Kilt Patterns (and more)
This is an implementation of the Nine Block Pattern ( http://www.levitated.net/daily/lev9block.html )in processing.org for live visuals. Oh.. wait... this how it go started and went quite far beyond that. The project started as visual identity for the Brussels based label http://stainage.com/ parties.
- 2D pure vectorial opengl rending
- extensible layer types
- nine block pattern implementation
- Sound/Beat Detection using minim FFT
- external control window
- full screen mode, 2nd screen detection
- Launchpad Midi Control
It uses a bunch of Processing libraries :
- ControlP5 http://www.sojamo.de/libraries/controlp5
- sDrop http://www.sojamo.de/libraries/drop/
- toxiclibs-core http://toxiclibs.org/downloads/
- RWMidi http://ruinwesen.com/blog?id=95
- OscP5 http://www.sojamo.de/libraries/oscp5
- Syphon http://syphon.v002.info/
- dmxP512 http://motscousus.com/stuff/2011-01_dmxP512/?
Patterns runs with the libraries installed and stock Processing (tested against 2.1). However i recommend to use eclipse or any other more advanced Java editor to use Patterns due to the number of classes.
some old info : http://motscousus.com/stuff/2008-02_Processing.org_patterns
copyright : feel free to use/fork/reuse/modify but please mention https://github.com/hdavid/Patterns