Comparative Candidates Survey (CCS)
- CCS 2016. Comparative Candidates Survey Module I – 2005-2013 [Dataset – cumulative file]. Distributed by FORS, Lausanne, 2016.
- CCS 2018. Comparative Candidates Survey Wave II – 2013-2018 [Dataset – cumulative file]. Distributed by FORS, Lausanne, 2018. https://doi.org/10.23662/FORS-DS-886-2
- imported only first
party_idof a party across waves and years
- extracted information from codebook (no script provided)
- party information are extracted from the codebooks question "A1.For which party did you stand as a candidate?"
wave_number-- no variable in the dataset
- "dataset_620" is wave 1
- "dataset_886" is wave 2
T1"Country ID" / "Study ID"
A1"For which party did you stand as a candidate?" / "Party stood for in this election"
T3"Year of election"
- For linking the CCS data, please use
ccs-partyfacts.csvin our GitHub Repository. There are all
party_idfor all waves and years with a
partyfacts_id. Imported were only the first occured
party_idof a party.
ccs-partyfacts.Rprovided to add party short name to
ccs-partyfacts.csvfor double checking