A GNOME 3.10 theme for GNOME Shell, GTK 3, Mutter, and Firefox. See the preview.
GNOME Shell, GTK 3, Mutter
- Put the entire repository in
- Since there is no GTK 2 theme yet, you'll have to copy the
gtk-2.0directory from another theme so the Tweak Tool doesn't complain.
- You can then use the Tweak Tool to set the themes.
- Install the Stylish extension.
- Install the FXChrome theme.
- Go to your Add-ons Manager, select the User Styles page and then write a new style.
- Give the style a name and paste the contents of firefox.css.
- You will need to set to tabs to be on top. To do so, right click the tab bar and toggle the option, or set browser.tabs.onTop to "true" in about:config.
- Also, right click the tab bar, open the Customize window, and toggle the "Use small icons" option.
- This style works well with the Movable Firefox Button, Favicon Restorer, and Hide Tabbar extensions.
- Download the gnome-terminal.xml file and run the following command:
gconftool-2 --load gnome-terminal.xml. Keep in mind that this will erase your previous settings.
- Set the profile to "phosphene" by right-clicking on your terminal window and choosing it from the Profiles menu.
- This theme is not complete yet, and still has bugs. If you find any, please use the issues tracker!
- The GNOME Shell theme uses Akzidenz Grotesk. If you do not have it installed, you can change the font to your liking in the