Please sign in to comment.
Get the Duby Plugin for NetBeans building again.
* Updated dependencies to more recent versions, since old ones are too old now * Removed nbproject/private stuff, since it gets generated and references machine-specific locations * Removed some unused and uncompilable code in DubyParser * Added JUnit as a dependency
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 17 additions and 24 deletions.
- +1 −0 .gitignore
- +4 −4 Duby Plugin/Duby Editor/nbproject/genfiles.properties
- +12 −3 Duby Plugin/Duby Editor/nbproject/project.xml
- +0 −16 Duby Plugin/Duby Editor/src/org/jruby/duby/editor/DubyParser.java
- +0 −1 Duby Plugin/nbproject/private/platform-private.properties
- 0 Duby Plugin/nbproject/private/private.properties
|@@ -1,8 +1,8 @@|
|# This file is used by a NetBeans-based IDE to track changes in generated files such as build-impl.xml.|
|# Do not edit this file. You may delete it but then the IDE will never regenerate such files for you.|
|@@ -1 +0,0 @@|