You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
Add simple example.
Tweak to make NullAPI work.
Rename rakefile to Rakefile.
Uncomment REXML part of bench again.
More tweaking, to avoid unnecessary ivar accesses.
Minor tweaks to some hot methods.
Move rx libraries under lib/rx.
Use Array#at, which is a bit lighter than #.
* Eliminate remaining class variables and boot methods.
* Add make_charclasses.rb to regeneration deps.
* Fix some 1.9 warnings for unused vars and circular requires
* Eliminate a few more class variables
* src => lib
* rakefile to use "ruby" to run Ruby commands
* Make tc_rexml back into a test (it was modified to benchmark)
* Minor source modifications to support src => lib move
What I'm prepared to work on
Initial sketchy rakefile
Initial commit of RX pure-Ruby XML parser, with some optimizations.
Credit to Tim Bray for the implementation.