Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
While there are many ways to manage permissions of users to make changes to the healthBAM repository, the recommended way is by setting up a team in the healthBAM organization for each group of people. This makes it easy to change all of the team's permissions together at once.
Create a Team
- Go to the HealthBAM Organization Teams Page
- Click the "New team" button.
- Give the team a meaningful name and description.
- Leave the team as visible.
- Click the "Create team" button.
Add Team Members
- Use the "Add a person" text field to find and select members to add to the team.
- Each person will receive an email that they must confirm to join the team and organization.
Grant Team Access
- From the "Team members" page, click the "Repositories" button at the top.
- Use the "Add repositories" field to select the "healthbam" respository.
- Grant "write" access to allow the entire team to make changes to the code.
- To revoke access later, just change the team's access to "Read".