RESTful mock api server.
Jokk is heavily inspiered by EasyMock.
$ virtualenv --distribute jokk_sample $ source jokk_sample/bin/activate $ cd jokk_sample $ pip install jokk
Jokk depends on Werkzeug using for WSGI Utility Library.
- Create config.json for configure settings such as routes, variables
- Create data directory for serve response files
- Put response file into data directory
- Start Jokk server
$ jokk -c config.json
- Access to jokk server client such as Web browser.
- Jokk would return response file
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request