Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is a pre-release version of Heb12 Desktop version 0.3.0. There are a few changes from beta 1. Most notably the bookmarking feature, and the ameythist theme.
- [NEW] Add clear button to history
- [NEW] Verse popup saves previous verse opened
- [NEW] Channels on updater (choose between beta and stable)
- [NEW] License popup with GPL-3.0
- [NEW] Bookmarking feature now works!
- [Fix] Openbibles now displays single quotes correctly with version 1.2.0
- [Change] Copyright notices now show "Heb12 Developers"
- [Change] Use AUTHORS file instead of credits
- [Fix] Use 512x512 icon for Windows (needs at least 256)
- [Partial] The HTML for opening streaks
- [Change] Themes list is now in alphabetical order
- [NEW] Amethyst theme (thanks to @saxenanamay)
- [Change] Use offline fonts instead of Google fonts online (thanks to @saxenanamay)
Version v0.3.0 is coming out by the end of October!
This is a pre-release version of Heb12 Desktop version 0.3.0. There are many changes, most notably 8 more translations using the openbibles node module, and the 32-bit installation files being provided.
- openbibles node module, which adds 8 more translations
- American Standard Version
- Jubilee 2000 Bible
- King James 2000
- New Heart English Bible
- Revised Standard Version
- World English Bible
- Young's Literal Translation
- Basic history feature. Logs all chapters previously viewed and displays first verse.
- Add loader to NET translation for slow connections
- New icon for Heb12
- Use request API instead of Fetch API for NET translation
- Fix red theme
- Use new Electron version
- Use issue templates for GitHub
- 32-bit installation files
This version is our first official release.
Beta 2 does not include much more from the original beta, but hopefully the new version of Electron will make the program less suspicious. It also contains two new themes, dark and light blue.
This program has basic functionality, and is close to what version 1.0 will be.