Install the Mopidy-radio-de extension by running:
pip install mopidy-radio-de
Before starting Mopidy, you must select your preferred language in the Mopidy configuration file. This will affect the stations and podcasts being found. Choose between german, austrian, french, and english. You can also optionally define favorite stations that will appear as playlists:
[radio-de] language = german favorites = Tagesschau, NDR 2, NDR Kultur
The extension is enabled by default. You can search for radio stations and listen to them.
- Require Mopidy >= 0.18.0.
- Added proxy support
- Issue #4: Fixed a problem regarding favorites. Some stations could not be found by the plugin.
- Added python-dateutil dependency
- Added Travis CI and coveralls support
- Extension renamed to Mopidy-radio-de
- Added austrian support
- Minor clean-up of library code
- Initial release