This project is for the SC20 Hackathon and this is a project that uses linear regression to show a trend and try to predict the impact of COVID-19 in Fulton County, Georgia and the whole state of Georgia.
Access Our App:
- Make sure all the dependencies are met. Run pip install -r requirements.txt in your projects terminal
- Run main.py
- Expose localhost to the internet
- Visit http://localhost:8000/
- Familiarize yourself with our site and navigation bar
- The homepage provides our team name and pictures of some tools we used to create this project
- About us:
- The about us page provides info on the team that worked on this project.
- Jupyter Notebook:
- This provides a link to a Jupyter notebook that can be shared with you as long as you sign it with a Gmail account.
- You have the ability to run the cells to get COVID-19 data visualized for Fulton County and the state of Georgia
- We provide a linear regression model to try and determine the impact of COVID-19 in Fulton County and Georgia