A simple sinatra template for static websites. Use SASS + HAML, and serve everything from heroku’s cache for free!
- Catch-all html routes, just put your Haml files inside ‘views/pages/’
- Put your SASS files inside ‘views/stylesheets/’
- A layout file
- Anyhting put in ‘public’ is served as a static file
- Cache-control headers for 24 hours caching
- Simple template built on Sinatra, really easy to modify and hack on.
Clone this repository and make your own changes.
bundle install rackup
I recommended installing the ‘shotgun’ gem and runnning that instead of rackup.
This first version is rough and will be updated as I use it more. Patches are extremely welcome, feel free to contact me.