Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Example implementation for easyCredit payment method.
- Json extension dependency to composer.json.
- Updated readme file.
- Payment method 'Santander Hire Purchase' and corresponding tests (unit and integration).
- Missing unit tests.
- Replaced warning suppression in mapFromPost method.
- Visibility of *Parent methods in
- Prohibit setting the mode parameter of the frontend group.
- Renamed 'Heidelberger Payment GmbH' to 'heidelpay GmbH'.
- Re-enabled test deactivated due to error with aspect-mock package.
- Parameter names in riskinformation group.
- Fix test data.
- New unit test to cover finalize payment method.
- Replaced static strings with constants.
- Finalize payment method and tests from direct debit secured.
- Code style issues.
- Overwriting of parameters when calling credit/debit card methods without parameters
- Error in DirectDebitB2CSecured during integration test of reversal transaction.
- Fixed a bug which can cause errors due to irregular post parameters.
- Renamed "Heidelberger Payment GmbH" to "heidelpay GmbH" due to re-branding.
- Changed tlds from de to com.
- Changed documentation and data-privacy-policy links.
- Transaction type reregistration.
- Unit and integration tests for reregistration transaction.
toArray()method to the AbstractMethod class for Request/Response
- Added important methods to the PaymentMethodInterface.
- Added debug output to integration tests. Append
--debugto see them (
codecept run integration --debug).
- Replaced magic setters.
PHP Payment API Release v1.3.0
Addition of constants and fromJson & fromPost static Request/Response constructors
fromPost()static methods to instantiate
Requestobjects from Json objects or PHP arrays with a static call.
- Several constants for Api Config, Paymentmethod codes, status/reason codes, ... see the following classes in the
ApiConfigincludes this sdk's version, live and test api urls
Brandincludes codes for brands (e.g. Visa, giropay, PayPal)
PaymentMethodincludes codes for all payment methods (e.g. CC for Credit Card, OT for Online Transfer, ...)
ProcessingResultincludes transaction result codes (ACK and NOK for now)
ReasonCodeincludes reason codes (indicators for errors) of transactions
StatusCodeincludes transaction status codes
TransactionModeincludes transaction modes, which are important for the running environment
TransactionTypeincludes codes for transaction types (e.g. Capture, Debit, Reversal, ...)
- Clearified the exception message in
verifySecurityHash()(Response script/page should only be called by heidelpay)
AbstractPaymentMethodclass in favor of the
Response::splitArray()as deprecated in favor of
fromPost()and replaced it's code with a
PHP Payment API Release v1.2.0
Custom HTTP Adapter, Criterion ParameterGroup Custom Getter
- HttpAdapterInterface to allow injecting a custom http adapter.
- Criterion get() method for custom properties
You can now retrieve custom properties set by
getCriterion()->set('field', 'value') by calling
getCriterion()->get('field') on your Request/Response instance.
- Refactored Requests send method to only create a CurlAdapter object when needed.
- Refactored unit tests to inject a CurlAdapter object instead of an InterfaceProxy object.