A photo booth in the browser based on Web APIs, canvas and using jsPDF.
Ideal resolution: 1920x1080 (HD) Will most likely result in webcams max resolution.
tsc -p tsconfig.json
Classes & packages
- Main - Document class
- Photobooth - Represents the photobooth
- Warning - Represents a warning
- UserWarning - Represents a user facing warning
- SystemWarning - Represents a system facing warning
- UI - Represents UI elements/references
- PhotoboothUI - Represents the photobooth UI
- Reflection - Represents the "reflection"
- Coin - Represents a Coin
- Coinslot - Represents a coinslot
- Export - Represents an exportslot
- Shelf - Represents a shelf
- ShelfItem - Represents an item on a shelf
- Sign - Represents a sign
- Startbutton - Represents a startbutton
- Webcamera - Represents the camera connection
- WebcameraSettings - Represents the settings for the MediaDevice
- IWebcamSetting - Interface for webcamerasettings
This project was constructed for the course Webbteknik 6 (Web technology 6 - 1ME326), taught by Henrik Andersen and administered by the department of Media Technology at Linnaeus University in Växjö, Sweden.