API exposes Consumer-side, and Company-side resources for Bangazon, LLC.
Table of Contents
git clone <repo address>into a local directory of your choosing.
- Delete all migration files EXCEPT init.py
- Delete contents of database (db.sqlite3)
python manage.py makemigrations
python manage.py migrate
python manaage.py createsuperuser
python manage.py runserver
- login to api with superuser info
- In fixtures directory, fillerdata.json file can be edited to test different data. From the web browser, data can also be added to each table from the API interface.
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b <new-feature-branch-name-here>
- Commit your changes:
git commit -m 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin <new-feature-branch-name-here-too>
- Submit a pull request :D
Small note: If editing the Readme, please conform to the standard-readme specification.
- Gilberto Diaz
API Build Contributors:
- Jessica Younker
- Helana Nosrat
- Max Baldridge
- Angela Lee
- Justin Short