Seamlessly add Swagger to WebApi projects! Combines ApiExplorer and Swagger/swagger-ui(3.x) to provide a rich discovery, documentation and playground experience to your API consumers.
In addition to its Swagger generator, the swagger-ui is embedded and will automatically serve up once Swagger-Net is installed. This means you can complement your API with a slick discovery UI to assist consumers with their integration efforts.
- Latest and greatest of all dependencies
- High UnitTest CodeCoverage (99%)
- Auto-generated Swagger 2.0
- Seamless integration of swagger-ui (3.x)
- Reflection-based Schema generation for describing API types
- Extensibility hooks for customizing the generated Swagger doc and swagger-ui
- Out-of-the-box support for Xml comments
And that's not all ...
Once your Web API can describe itself, you've opened the treasure chest of Swagger-based tools including a client generator that can be targeted to a wide range of popular platforms. See swagger-codegen for more details.