Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- helium-0.16.0-arm-linux-gnueabihf.tar.gz 31.9 MB
- helium-0.16.0-i686-pc-linux-gnu.tar.gz 37.5 MB
- helium-0.16.0-osx-high-sierra-unsigned.dmg 24.1 MB
- helium-0.16.0-osx-unsigned.dmg 11.8 MB
- helium-0.16.0-osx64.tar.gz 27.8 MB
- helium-0.16.0-win32-setup-unsigned.exe 12.7 MB
- helium-0.16.0-win32.zip 34.8 MB
- helium-0.16.0-win64-setup-unsigned.exe 13.7 MB
- helium-0.16.0-win64.zip 38 MB
- helium-0.16.0-x86_64-linux-gnu.tar.gz 36.4 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
This release includes a new tab in the wallet for proposal voting. Helium masternode owners can click the Yes, No, or Abstain buttons to cast their vote with all of their masternodes for the proposal they select in the list.
You can double-click on a proposal to launch the proposal description URL for each proposal. This tab will also display the current votes for each proposal, including the number of votes still needed to reach the minimum 10% threshold of the masternode population for a proposal to be considered valid.
This release also includes a bug fix that makes staking more reliable, especially when staking over longer timeframes with the helium-qt wallet.