Helm v2.14.3 is a patch release. Users are encouraged to upgrade for the best experience.
The community keeps growing, and we'd love to see you there!
- Join the discussion in Kubernetes Slack:
#helm-usersfor questions and just to hang out
#helm-devfor discussing PRs, code, and bugs
- Hang out at the Public Developer Call: Thursday, 9:30 Pacific via Zoom
- Test, debug, and contribute charts: GitHub/helm/charts
Installation and Upgrading
Download Helm 2.14.3. The common platform binaries are here:
- MacOS amd64 (checksum)
- Linux amd64 (checksum)
- Linux arm (checksum)
- Linux arm64 (checksum)
- Linux i386 (checksum)
- Linux ppc64le (checksum)
- Linux s390x (checksum)
- Windows amd64 (checksum)
Once you have the client installed, upgrade Tiller with
helm init --upgrade.
- v2.14.4 will contain only bug fixes.
- v2.15.0 is the next feature release.
- fix: upgrade with CRD changes 0e7f3b6 (Yusuke Kuoka)