Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Helm v2.8.2 is a bug fix release. Users are strongly encouraged to upgrade for the best experience.
The community keeps growing, and we'd love to see you there.
- Join the discussion in Kubernetes Slack:
#helm-usersfor questions and just to hang out
#helm-devfor discussing PRs, code, and bugs
- Hang out at the Public Developer Call: Thursday, 9:30 Pacific via Zoom
- Test, debug, and contribute charts: GitHub/kubernetes/charts
Installation and Upgrading
Download Helm v2.8.2. The common platform binaries are here:
Once you have the client installed, upgrade Tiller with
helm init --upgrade.
- fix protoc e647416 (Matthew Fisher)
- fix helm init --wait a5394ea (Matthew Fisher)
- fix(helm): Don't crash in search if upper case chars are encountered. cc5a8ab (Morgan Parry)
- replace FAILED deployments with
helm upgrade --install --forceae8ddf3 (Matthew Fisher)
- fix(tiller): Supersede multiple deployments (#3539) 5847d92 (Johnny Bergström)
- Update deprecated grpc dial timeout eafac89 (Johnny Bergström)
- Bump client side grpc max msg size fe1c052 (Johnny Bergström)
- Keepalive config should be independent of TLS 6d6c41e (Ben Langfeld)
- Tiller should only enforce what we expect from Helm 91dfe6c (Ben Langfeld)