Helm v3.0.0-beta.2 is the second beta release for Helm 3.
We want to take a moment to thank everyone that has been participating in finding issues, triaging, testing, and contributing fixes to the first beta release.
The community keeps growing, and we'd love to see you there!
- Join the discussion in Kubernetes Slack:
#helm-usersfor questions and just to hang out
#helm-devfor discussing PRs, code, and bugs
- Hang out at the Public Developer Call: Thursday, 9:30 Pacific via Zoom
- Test, debug, and contribute charts: GitHub/helm/charts
- fix(cmd/helm): user friendly error message when repos are not configured fe92480 (Adam Reese)
- fix(cmd/helm): Missing params for dir locations (#6300) f46df92 (Marc Khouzam)
- fix(cmd/helm): Remove mention of init from help (#6298) 9df067d (Marc Khouzam)
- Fix: set config dir in repo update cmd (#6292) 8f3fd75 (Akash Shinde)
Installation and Upgrading
Download Helm 3.0.0-beta.2. The common platform binaries are here: