If there's any issue you are facing in setting up DevJournal theme, I'm there for you. Just create an issue in this repository (http://github.com/hemangsk/DevJournal), (https://help.github.com/articles/creating-an-issue/) and I'll get back to you asap.
To create a new post
- Create a .markdown file inside _posts folder.
- Name the file according to the standard jekyll format.
Write the Front Matter and content in the file.
--- layout: post | default | page title: String Post Title date: Time Stamp categories: String | Array of Strings Category / Categories ---
--- layout: post title: "The One with the Blackout" date: 2016-03-30 19:45:31 +0530 categories: ["life", "friends"] ---
Create new pages, such a breeze!
- Create a .md file in the root directory.
- Name the file with the desired page link name.
- Write the Front Matter and content in the file.
--- layout: page title: String Title of the webpage permalink: / String / Permalink for the webpage tagline: String Optional DevJournal Feature : Tagline for the page ---
--- layout: page title: "Science" permalink: /science/ tagline : "Humanity is overrated." ---
That's all folks.
Super Flexible, Minimal, Text Based jekyll theme for the kickass geek
- You wish to create some new feature and would like to integrate those in DevJournal. Pull requests are most welcome!
- Consider opening issues if you find bugs or feature requests.
Just so you know, the license type is MIT.
Its' all about being community driven.
🚌 🚌 💨
Have a great day!