- Moved and cleaned Manager code - Added Filter class for Managers - View generation for icontains queries - Generated views now honour subclasses of Documents - Removed validation for RelatedProperties (due to problems with cyclic references) - Added more filters/views to models which were missing - Modified Django views to support CouchDB Documents
- Additional fixes - Late binding of ForeignKeyProperty via class name now possible
- Started developing an ORM for CouchDB with Django style syntax (uses couchdbkit) - Basic DocumentManager and RelatedManager implemented; simple filters supported by generating views - Generated views can be stored in CouchDB via syncdb - Ported some models to new ORM framework
- The twisted/STOMP-based RPC server can now be used directly without a seperate message broker - If you switch django's database engine to sqlite you would only need to start PyGoWave's web and rpc process to get it running (setup script coming soon)
RPC Server: - Restructured RPC server code (split into modules) - There are two flavors now: the legacy carrot/AMQP-based server and the new twisted/STOMP-based server - RabbitMQ is still needed; a pure twisted STOMP server will be implemented in near future so a ready-to-go PyGoWave server can be set up in minutes Ping feature: - The client now periodically sends a Ping to server in order to check the connection on the client side and to cleanup closed connections on the server side - The latency can be seen in the debug window; note that a Ping is only sent, if no interactions are taken Note for upgraders: You may need to drop the table "pygowave_server_participantconn" and rebuild it using "python manage.py syncdb", because a field was added.
- Created pygowave.wsgi script for apache. - Settings do now reflect a root-installation (site is reached at / not at /pygowave anymore). - Created pygowave.tac, a twistd application script, which runs PyGoWave's Django backend via twisted.wsgi and also integrates Orbited under one process. Some workarounds were neccessary. Next step is "twisting" the RPC script. - Added some missing .gitignore files.
…for Opera; all in all v0.3 is ready for public testing, setup and migration will be tomorrow.
…implemented Gadget deletion; reactivated mouse-over tooltips in "All Gadgets"
… RPC class (not yet implemented)
… statusbar; window resizing now handeled
…ome more testing & bugfixes needed; fixed nasty linebreak problem; added rudimentary checksumming; added some error messages for the editor; added development status page; gadget support still missing
…periments with placeholders for empty lines
…g participants and leaving the wave was reimplemented. The client code was split up into smaller modules and is now handeled via a view function that does translation (PyCow), compressing (gzip) and caching. I have to rewrite parts of the Blip editor for cross-browser compatibility and reimplement adding Gadgets.
…f bit shifting throughout the project