I am Joe. I'm one of many Joes, but I am uniquely me. I'm the messiest organized guy you'll ever meet. My glasses are always bent and my hair always a mess. I've never had a role model and as such am my own person.
I wrote that paragraph over ten years ago as my "about you" when I first joined Facebook. At some point, I copied it over to my Twitter account and added the following:
Scientist, programmer, Christian, libertarian, and life long learner.
I even hash-tag-ified them - it helps followers find me.
I learned HTML by viewing the source of various websites - most notably a website known as RPGamer.
Today, I program in Java during the day. Sometimes at night, too.
If you want to contact me, the best way is to shoot a message to me via my Facebook page.
JoeHx Accross the Web
My Last Five Blog Posts
- July 2022 Blog Statistics
- Questions on Branches and Rebases in Git
- June 2022 Book Reading List
- My New Water Softener
- June 2022 Blog Statistics
- Campaign Strategy Overview - My Facebook Strategy
- Campaign Strategy Overview - Choosing This Website
- 2021 Huber Heights Ward 3 Primary Results
- Make Huber Heights City Emails Publicly Available
- That Gate on Corby Way, Huber Heights
- Hammer Time In The City
- All Tuckered In
- Sleeping after a Merry Christmas
- Waiting for Santa like...
- Me and My Dog Max During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Might be picking up this cute little guy. Looking for name suggestions.
- Just a few photos of my best boy, Ben!
- Still a good boy tho. :D
- We are putting her down tomorrow. She’s been seizing for a while and now that she’s maxed out on her medication it’s time. We’re going to miss you more than words can say. I know you’ll be chasing all the balls when you cross the rainbow bridge.
- Reggie, Comet and Ruby! All ready for the Queens jubilee