- Starters & Themes
If you need help with anything, there are some highly active communities.
List of useful plugins to make WordPress and Gatsby work together.
- WPGraphQL - Documentation
- WPGraphQL for Advanced Custom Fields
- WPGraphQL Polylang Extension
- WPGraphQL Gutenberg
- WPGraphQL Gutenberg ACF
- WP API Menus
- WP JAMstack Deployments
The obvious, that goes along with some of the plugins above:
Note: We differentiate between two ways of using WordPress with GatsbyJS. There is the
gatsby-source-wordpress plugin, that creates a Gatsby-GraphQL schema based on the WP REST API and there is the WPGraphQL way, that pulls directly from a GraphQL schema with the
- 2019.08: Live Previews with WordPress and Gatsby
- 2019.08: Gatsby with WPGraphQL, ACF and Gatbsy-Image
WP REST API
- 2019.09: Sourcing from WordPress
- 2019.07: Complete guide to WordPress menu sourcing in Gatsby
- 2019.04: How To Build A Blog with WordPress and Gatsby.js
- 2018.10: Build a blog with React, WordPress using Gatsby
- 2019.07: Gatsby + WordPress with WPGraphQL (with Jason Bahl) — Learn With Jason
- 2019.06: Using WordPress with WPGraphQL
- 2019.04: WPGraphQL for ACF
WP REST API
- 2018.03: Gatsby.js + WordPress
Starters & Themes
- gatsby-theme-publisher - Publisher Theme For Gatsby and WordPress.
- Gatsby + WPGraphQL Blog Example
- Gatsby + Headless WordPress + Netlify Starter
Contributions welcome! Read the contribution guidelines first.
To the extent possible under law, Henrik Wirth has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.