CRM DISTRIBUTED ERP & CRM
CRM ERP & CRM is a modern software to manage yours companies or foundations activities (contacts, suppliers, invoices, orders, stocks, agenda, ...).It's an opensource software (wrote with PHP language) designed for distant small and medium companies, foundation and freelances. You can freely install, use and distribute it as an offline application or as a web application to use it from every internet access and media.
CRM is a fork compatible and migrating from Dolibarr (www.dolibarr.org).
CRM is now using NoSQL database to replace old MySql and Postgresql. We can now use it in a distribute environnement and synchronisation. The database used is CouchDB (couchdb.apache.org) a NoSQL oriented document. This new database will be synchronise with iOS an Android application.
See ChangeLog file found into package.
WHAT CRM CAN DO
- Products and services catalog
- Customers, Prospects or Suppliers directory
- Address book
- Stock management
- Bank accounts management
- Orders management with PDF export
- Commercial proposals management with PDF export
- Contracts management
- Invoices management with PDF export
- Payments management
- Standing orders management
- Shipping management
- ECM (Electronic Content Management)
- Agenda with ical,vcal export for third tools integration
- Management of foundation members
- Donation management
- Bookmarks management
- Data export tools
- Third parties or products categories
- ClickToDial phone numbers
- manage one or multi-company/foundation
- synchronisation and filtering between different CRM
- Geolocalisation search
- Mutli-user, with several permissions levels for each feature.
- Serveral menu managers (can be used by internal users, as a back-office, with a particular menu, or by external users, as a front-office, with another menu and permissions).
- Very user friendly and easy to use.
- Optional WYSIWYG forms, optional Ajax forms.
- Several skins.
- Code is highly customizable (a lot of use of modules and submodules).
- Works with PHP 5.3 or higher.
- An easy to understand and maintain code (PHP with no heavy frameworks).
- A trigger architecture to allow you to make CRM business events run PHP code to update your own information system.
- "NPR VAT Rate" (French particularity for managing VAT in DOM-TOM called "Non Perçue Récupérable").
WHAT CRM CAN'T DO YET (TODO LIST)
This is features that CRM does not support completely yet:
- No accountancy (only bank management).
- CRM manage one currency at once (mono-currency).
- Does not support double VAT (Federal / provincial) for Canada.
- Tasks on module project can't have dependencies between each other.
- CRM does not include any Webmail.